|Oral examination, preparation of treatment plan and quote||€40|
|Panoramic X-ray (OPG)||€40|
|Annual control examination (including examination, OPG)||€60|
|Dental Implant Systems||EUR|
|IHDE DENTAL IMPLANT WITH TITANIUM ABUTMENT (SWITZERLAND)||€600|
|SGS IMPLANT WITH TITANIUM ABUTMENT (SWITZERLAND)||€600|
|SGS IMPLANT WITH ZIRCONIUM ABUTMENT (SWITZERLAND)||€850|
The total price of the dental implant system includes the price of the dental implant surgery, the dental implant + abutment + healing screw.
WHEN THE DENTAL IMPLANTATION PROCESS IS COMPLETED BY OUR SPECIALISTS, THE PRICE OF THE DENTAL IMPLANT+ABUTMENT+HEALING SCREW (THE TOTAL PRICE OF THE DENTAL IMPLANT SYSTEM - SEE IN THE PRICE LIST) HAVE TO BE PAYED ON THE DAY OF THE SURGERY.:
Please note: When zirconium crown or bridge is applied onto dental implants only zirconium abutment can be inserted into the dental implant for aesthetic reasons. In these cases the price of the dental implant + zirconium abutment has to be counted from the price list.
|Tooth extraction||€50 - €90|
|Wisdom tooth extraction||€200|
|Root resection (front)||€130|
|Bone graft material||€100|
|Membrane / piece||€200|
|Sinus lift (with 2 gr bone graft material + 1 membrane)||€780|
|Root Canal Treatment||EUR|
|Tooth with one root canal||€75|
|Tooth with two root canals||€150|
|Tooth with three root canals||€225|
|Tooth coloured filling||€60 - €80|
|Porcelain inlay/onlay, veneer||€250|
|Porcelain covered crown or bridge unit||€190|
|Zirconium crown or bridge unit (metal free)||€300|
|Fixed temporary crown||€40|
|Removable temporary denture /arch||€220|
|Removable plastic denture / arch||€400|
|Precision attachment partial metal denture||€900|
|Overdenture / arch||€900|
|Post and core||€80|
|Tooth whitening in the consultation room - both arch (BEYOND system)||€250|
|Dental Hygiene Treatments||EUR|
|Professional tooth cleaning (plaque removal, intraoral power jet, polishing)||€80|
|Inhalation sedation (N2O or laughing gas) / half an hour||€100|
Unique Implant Package!
Full implantation for 1 jaw is only 6 000 EUR instead of 8 200 EUR! The cost contains teeth extraction, wound care, panoramic x-ray photographs, BEMER therapy (3 times), implants and temporary bridge as well! The package exists 8 implants minimum, and the temporary bridge is 12 teeth at least!
The Hungarian currency is the forint – HUF. All major credit cards are accepted at our dental implant clinic without extra charge: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard Express, American Express and JCB. The clinic charges the patient’s card in Hungarian Forints using the daily sell market rate set out by the OTP Bank rate on the day. Interbank rates may vary and this will be shown on your bank statement.
The following discount is allowed for cash payments:
5% discount allowed if treatment paid in cash (Sterling or Euros)
If patients are having dental implants and at a later date, crowns, payment is made after each stage of treatment is completed. This means that if you require treatment over 2-3 visits, payments will be spread over each stage of the treatment. For payments using a credit card, please ensure that you have sufficient funds and please bring your credit card with you when you attend the appointment. Special journeys for bank visits will be charged for. All patients should also take their passports to the surgery as a form of ID.
Payment for implant surgery is directly after the surgery has taken place. Patients should ensure that they have sufficient funds with them at the surgery to pay the required amount. Patients may pay before treatment if they prefer.
Payment for crowns/bridges, etc will be as follows: a 40% deposit at the beginning of the treatment (after the 1st appointment) and the remaining 60% after the crowns have been fitted.
Please note, when paying in Hungary with debit or credit card additional 2% of the payed amount – due to currency differences – is charged. We do not accept any payment complaint after departure.